Wednesday, April 16, 2008

spring is springing fo sho

it's been a helluva week and it's only Wednesday!

dad survived surgery; grandma Terry survived a heart attack; I passed comps; I'm having a vacation day tomorrow to take advantage of the incredible weather and clean up my yard while I have dad's truck since he's recovering from his surgery; I saw my good friend Kate Kelly for the first time in her professional position as the Tahlequah Chamber of Commerce Tourism Director (freaks me out a little) you can see her, too redfernfestival.com (be sure to let the video load); I had Starbucks once and Qdobe 2x; I helped a friend with a door and met her fab little dog; I have great neighbors; I have the best co-workers; I had great conversations about tonic and it's future; the list goes on and on and on

Yup - it's been a helluva week and it's only Wednesday



No comments: