Saturday, September 13, 2008

this might be fun

I found this while reading the dream life. It comes from another fun blog sunday school rebel. You are encouraged to take it to your own blog!

Song you love: Jaime's Crying by Van Halen

Word you love: complicate

Academic subject you love: folklore or Appalachian studies and creative writing

Hobby you love: tonic: arts and music magazine

Type of baked good you love: pineapple upside down cake

Type of sky you love: the Oklahoma sky at any time

Beverage you love: chai latte with skim milk and 2 packets of Splenda

Vacation you love: Yellowstone, Jackson Hole, Grand Tetons, Badlands, Black Mountains, Deadwood - something like that

Restaurant you love: Azur

Way of getting around that you love: My TC

Person you love: puuuuuulease, there's not just one and I won't choose

Room in your home (or ideal home) you love: sunroom (Ideal home)...but since I don't have an ideal home, I'd say my living room is about as close as I can get

Movie you love: The Sound of Music

Book you love: The Four Noble Truths, The Dalai Lama

City you love: St Louis

Future plan you love: Going to Oklahoma

Form of communication you love: email

Junk food you love: ice cream, any kind

1 comment:

Josh said...

Why not... ;)

Song you love: Loving the Alien, Bowie

Word you love: deconstruct

Academic subject you love: philosophy

Hobby you love: making homemade demos

Type of baked good you love: doughnuts

Type of sky you love: big

Beverage you love: grape Vitamin Water, sue me

Vacation you love: New Zealand

Restaurant you love: Qdoba, or simple "Q" as I've become accustomed to calling it

Way of getting around that you love: walking

Person you love: la girlfrienda... and, um, my cat... because she's pretty certain she's a person

Room in your home (or ideal home) you love: music room (well, area) (Ideal home)...I want a bathroom with a whirlpool

Movie you love: The Shining

Book you love: The Myth of Sisyphus

City you love: NYC

Future plan you love: my joint partnership with David Lynch, Radiohead, and Jodie Foster

Form of communication you love: text

Junk food you love: there are other kinds?